In 2000, he graduated from Peking University with a major in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. After that, he continued to study at Peking University and received a Ph.D. in Science in 2005.
After graduation, he began to engage in intellectual property agency work.
He successively worked as a patent attorney in Beijing Beixiang Intellectual Property Agency Co., Ltd., Beijing Yingsai Jiahua Intellectual Property Agency Co., Ltd., and deputy general manager of Beijing Jinzhiqiao Intellectual Property Agency Co., Ltd. Founded Beijing Henglu International Intellectual Property Agency in 2012. Dr. Pang Liyan's professional fields involve life sciences, chemistry, medical devices and pharmaceuticals. The working languages are Chinese (mother tongue) and English.
1. Possess a deep scientific research and education background and a cross-industry working background in technology companies;
2. Good at providing customers with comprehensive and strategic intellectual property planning and patent layout;
3. Acted for thousands of domestic and foreign patent applications, several patent reexamination and invalidation applications, and administrative litigation cases involving invalidation of patent reexamination;
4. Have a good business relationship with European and American counterparts, and be good at assisting customers to apply for patents overseas;
5. Acted or acted as a key case handler to handle thousands of core technology patents from well-known domestic and foreign companies and universities such as Bayer, BASF, Allegan, BGI, Tsinghua University, etc.
1. Bachelor of Science, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Life Sciences, Peking University
2. Doctor of Science, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Life Sciences, Peking University
3. Qualification of Chinese Patent Attorney (obtained in 2011)
4. Member of Chinese Patent Attorneys Association (ACPAA)